2011年5月19日 星期四

Car Sell-Northridge

Year: 2007
Make: Honda
Model: Accord V6 EX
Mileage:about 44000 miles
VIN:1HGCM66587A100215
Details
Clean Title
Engine:6 Cyl (240 horsepower)
Transmission: 5 speed automatic
Drive:2WD
Body:Sedan
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black
MPG:City 18/Hwy 26
Installed Features: AM/FM, Adjustable Seats, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Air Conditioning, Anti-lock Brakes, Bucket Seats, CD (Multi Disc), Cruise Control, Dual-zone Climate Control, Front Airbags (Dual), Front Side Airbags (Dual), Heated Seats, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Interior, Power Locks, Power Seat (Dual), Power Steering, Moonroof, Premium Wheels, Rear Window Defroster, Remote Fuel Door Release, Remote Trunk Release, Satellite Radio, Tachometer, Traction/Stability Control

KBB Value
- Private Party Value:
  Excellent         18540
  Good                17590
  Fair                  16090
 Asking Price: $15000








Hi, there!
I am selling this well maintained car at Northridge near CSUN because I am going back to my home country on 6/9. I do not have much time left so I decide to lower this price. I bought this car from Diamond Honda as a Certified Pre-owned car on october 2009. In this period of time, I had oil changed three times, and replaced 4 brand new high performance bridgestone RE760 tires. I am confident that I keep this car pretty well. The only damage is a crack about 3cm on the right side of windshield by rock hit (on freeway). If you are looking for a fully reliable car or a pre-owned certified car in an excellent condition, this one must be a good choice only with a private party cost.
Please call Dwight (510)-4565486 or Dong Chen (818)-2387276(cell),
Mail is dwightleela@gmail.com
Feel free to ask any questions if you are interested and serious. You will not regret to own this car. :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言